Thursday, September 3, 2009

Are You Ready For Some Football?

We headed to Westphalia this afternoon to watch a little football and volley ball. Ghee and Poppy cam with us to help cheer Westphalia on! TY did not say much during the game. I think he was trying to take everything in. However, all day long he kept saying " Football". We did not get to last for the whole game because it was getting close to dinner and Ty always sticks to our schedule. We had a tummy dinner at Green's on the way back to to Temple. We got Ryan a burger to go. We all had a great day and Ty was ready for bed when we got home.







New Score Board. Ryan helped install it yesterday!



Ty's 2nd day of MDO was great!!! He walked right in and did not even turn around to say good-bye. That made me feel so good. I am thrilled he is adjusting. We both had a great Morning and I was able to get a lot of errands run and the house semi cleaned!



1 comment:

Heather B. said...

Isn't is just so fun to take Ty to football!?!?! I love taking my kiddos to games! I hope y'all had a blast!