Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Party Weekend

Saturday was a non stop party day for us. It all started at 11:30 am with a fun swimming party celebrating Brinley's 3rd Birthday at the Summit. We had the whole pool to our self so fun was had by everyone and the water was not that bad after you got used to it. Ty was already trying to climb in the pool before I could get his shoes off. Ty had a great time swimming and was upset when we left but a nap was mandatory since we had another party a few hours later.
After a good nap Ty was ready to hit our next Party. A (Yo Gabba Gabba )Hayride Party for Noah's 1st Birthday! Ty had a blast on the hayride and feeding the deer.

Ty with Ansley(above and below picture). Ty and Ansley are in the same class at MDO and they are so cute together. Ty was excited to get to play with Ansley on Saturday Morning and Afternoon.


Ty loves pushing his friends......


Ty picking up some kernels to go feed the deer.
And there off! Ty was all sweaty after running (I just love that face and those eyes)
After we finished we made it home in time to Welcome Daddy home and see our friends the Thompson's. We had a small dinner party on Saturday night with the Thompson's and Belobrajdic's. Ty was ready for bed so he was not bothered one bit by our dinner party. The dinner was great but I truly enjoyed sitting on the couch after dinner catching up with Lindsay and Kassie while the men played Wii games. Ryan was shocked that I did not get my camera but I did not want to get up after I sat down. I was pooped from all the parties!





No comments: