Thursday, September 24, 2009

Story Time

Ryan really enjoys reading to Ty before bedtime when he is home, and we have been so lucky to have Ryan home every night this week. He does have football tonight but at least we had three evenings with him.
This week Ty has started sitting on the floor in front of Ryan during story time. We both started laughing when he did this. I guess Ty is showing us how he sits during circle time at school. I still laugh every time I look at the picture. Ty only does this with Ryan because when I read to him he sits with me in the chair. However, I like it that way. All of the moments and memories are truly moments to cherish.
Ty did great at school today and he even came home with a mini apple pie. I think we save it for Daddy, because I asked Ty if I could have some and he said "No."
We are hoping the weather clears up some so we can go to the Zoo tomorrow Morning. We have a crazy weekend planned so I better start preparing for it.







No comments: