Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Recap

I have realized that it has been a while since I have posted a picture of Ty. I have been horrible at taking pictures of him this week. To be honest it is hard to keep Ty still this days. He is so active and full of energy.
Last night went really well and it was great seeing everyone again. We already have a lot of events scheduled so my calendar is going to stay full this fall. After the meeting I headed to a new wine bar in down town Temple with 2 friends. It was great, and I can't wait to go back.
This Morning we headed to Bible Study and had a great morning of course. I always feel so refreshed afterwards and plus I am surrounded by amazing women. What a great feeling. The rest of the afternoon we just played in the back yard. The best part is Ryan got home just in time dinner so we were able to have dinner as a family. That is the first time in a while. After dinner we enjoyed a nice walk.
Tomorrow is MDO day. Ty is still loving his class and is doing so well. I am so proud of him! Well that is a mini recap of the past two days. I promise to take pictures of Ty for the next post.

No comments: