Sunday, September 20, 2009

Train Show

This afternoon we headed over to the Frank Mayborn Center with Ghee and Poppy. They had a wonderful train exhibit set up. Ty had a great time staring at all the trains. TY even ran in to his good friend, Hudson. I think the boys had a great time. It is a perfect place to take little boys that love trains. I of course put Ty in his train outfit from Orient Expressed.
We ended the afternoon with fajitas on our patio with Ghee and Poppy and then a nice walk to the park. We had a very nice Family day.



Of course at the exit there were rows and rows of Thomas the Train items. Ty was in heaven! Thanks to Ghee Ty walked out of the train show with a Thomas shirt, train whistle, and a new train (Diesel). Ty had a great time adding Diesel to his collection on his train table. We hope you all have a great week.

1 comment:

Lauren said...

Precious! Love his train jumper! I have a HUGE love of trains because of my Dad. My Daddy and I always went to train shows!