Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Firsts

First Day of Preschool/Mothers Day Out
This Morning was the day that we have been anticipating since March. It is hard to believe it is already here. This Morning when I woke up Ryan asked me if I was excited. That is when it hit me that my Baby is growing up and will be with out me for a few hours. Yes. There were a few tears (from me) this Morning. I have been so blessed to be home with Ty for 25 months. However, I know that this will be a growing experience for both us, and as you can see from the first picture Ty is ready to go!
Ty walked in to his school just fine and he even remembered where to go. I was following him. We walked in his room and put his pack back a lunch in his cubby and then a few Moms were leaving so that caused a few tears from the children, so then I could tell Ty was getting nervous. I set him down in front of the trucks and got up to leave, and then the big tears came but, he did not get up and try to come after me. My friend, Anna has a little girl Aynsley that is in Ty's class and she called me and told me Ty was happy as could be playing with the trucks when she dropped Aynsley off. Tears never last that long. My Mom always made us take a picture outside on the first day of school so of course I did the same for Ty. Look at how grown up he looks.
What a precious boy.

Ty is taking a sneak peak at his lunch.
Walking in to School this Morning and the bottom picture is of us leaving this afternoon
I got a lot of stuff done around the house while Ty was gone so it was a good Morning for me, too. Ghee came with me to pick Ty up and he just ran to the door with a BIG smile on his face when he saw us. His Teacher said he did great but he did not want to sit down at first during snack time. That is ok. I am sure he will get better. The cute story is when we first got to Ty's room Ty was feeding another little boy yogurt with a spoon. What a silly boy.
All and all the day was good and we both had a good transition into this new stage of our lives.


2 comments:

lvaught said...

So glad he had a great first day! And you did good too! He looks SO grown up and handsome!!

Heather B. said...

OMG, Holly!!! When did he turn into such a little man?? He is adorable! Glad he is liking MDO!