Thursday, September 10, 2009

New Favorite

Ty loves carrying the left over wood from some of Ryan's projects all over the yard. We might have a builder in our future?!?!?




I am sorry I have been a bad blogger this week but we have been so busy with activities, errands, an preparing to host Supper Club tomorrow night. Plus Ryan has been going in to work very early and having to work late due to after school activities. It has been a long time since he has been home at a normal hour. I think both Tyler and I are missing him this week. By the time I put Ty I am so exhausted. Plus Ty has not been napping the past few days. Defiantly not a fun stage.
Well, We were planning an elaborate Supper Club but one our guests got sick so we had to postpone our little skit (I will keep it a surprise until Oct 10). However, since I have all the food I am going to go ahead and have some people over for drinks and dinner tomorrow night. This weekend Ryan has class and Ty has two birthday parties to attend. What a busy we have.
I will try and be better next week with my blog. Sometimes life gets in way.

No comments: