Sunday, June 20, 2010

Happy Father's Day

Today we celebrated the wonderful Father's in our life. I feel so blessed to have an amazing Dad and a wonderful Husband who is also an amazing Dad.
We had a great day complete with lunch with good friends, swimming, and dinner with Ghee and Poppy. Ty sure was worn out by the end of the day.
We love you so much Dad/ Poppy! You are a wonderful Dad and Poppy. We truly appreciate all that you do for us. Your love and support that you show us on a daily basis continue to amaze me. Ty thinks the world of you and I have a feeling Landry will feel the same way.

We love you so much Ryan/Daddy! You work so hard for family and allow me to stay home so I can be with Ty and that truly is the greatest gift around. You truly are an amazing Father, and I know for a fact that Ty thinks the world of you. I hope that you know that Ty and I are so proud of you and all of your accomplishments. Thank you for being my Husband! I can't wait until we become a family of FOUR!!
Finally, we love you so much Roy/Papa. Unfortunately we were not able to celbrate with you today, but we know you were surrounded by the rest of your grandchildren and are loved. Thank you for your support and I know that Ryan could not be the father he is without the example of the wonderful father you are. We love you and miss you!



No comments: