Friday, June 4, 2010

Lunch Date

Yesterday Ty and I had a lunch date with my Best Friend, Sara's little girl. Sevi has been in Temple with her Grandparent's and we finally were able to find some time to get together and play. Ghee came with us so she could see Vicki and Sevi, too. We ended up having to change our plans of splashing at the Splash Pad, because of rain to playing and lunch at Chick Fil A.
Sevi just turned two last week and she is the cutest little girl. Ty loved playing with her, too. We had a fun afternoon. If only I would have gotten to see her Mommy.
Yesterday evening we headed to our good friends new house. We are so thrilled to have Mark, Lauren, and Madison back in Texas!! After we visited with the Vaught's we made it home to get Ty ready for bed and then after he went to bed I headed out to a Back To Work party for my good friend, Lindsay!! Lindsay is starting a new job a new job at S&W. We are really going to miss her and I know Ty will miss seeing Hudson. It was a fun night of celebrating Lindsay!! What a busy day.






No comments: