Friday, June 25, 2010

Nice Cool Water

Ty has been doing well on his Potty Training, so when the Vaught's called to see if we wanted to go to the splash pad I thought that would be a fun treat for Ty. I was right, Ty had Madison had a blast. The kids played on the playground and then hit the splash for a little bit, and then they hit the park again. What a fun outing!
Day two of Potty Training went really well. Ty even pooped in the Potty this Morning! I was concerned about our outing but he did great and went pee pee on the Potty as soon as we got home. We just really needed to get out today. Ty wanted t0 play put side the majority of the afternoon so I ended up bringing his little Potty outside and most of the time Ty will now tell me when he needs to go pee pee. We still had 2 accidents (poo poo) today. I must admit I'm so PROUD of my big boy. We are still taking it one day at a time.... How cute are these two!!







No comments: