Friday, June 11, 2010

Kicked Out

I think we have become pros at being kicked out of our house this year. Ty and I have been staying with my parent's since Wednesday due to priming and paint. The whole back of our house (bedrooms) has been blocked off. That includes three bedrooms and our hallway. I will say it looks so fresh and clean!! I love Ty's big boy room. Carpet is going in the bedrooms on Monday so all of our furniture will have to remain in our living and dining room for a few more days. Ty has been a real trooper this week.
The painters still have our TV room to tackle..... that is a big project. They will work tomorrow and hopefully finish on Monday. I'm sure our painters had no idea what they were getting in to when that said yes to this job. Everything is getting done: Walls, shutters/windows, base/trim, and doors.
The good news is our addition is ready!! The Painters finished with all the touch up paint and our blinds were put in this week so we can start moving in! I think we are almost to the finish line. At least for a little bit....
My parents have been so wonderful this week. We have just tried to stay busy, so we have been doing a lot of swimming and playing golf. I went to Supper Club last night with out Ryan since he started an on line course last night. Supper Club was great and it was fun getting out to enjoy some good food with good friends. We are gearing up for our 2ND annual Supper Club road trip.
Well, that is all for now. Hopefully things will be back to normal very soon and I can start putting our house back in order VERY soon.

No comments: