Friday, June 18, 2010

Last Day

Yesterday marked Ty's last day of Swim Lessons. Ty enjoyed the past two weeks and will miss seeing all his pretty swim teachers! Yesterday during the lessons they let parents stay and watch. The majority of the parents were doing what I did... taking pictures. Ty was not sure about me watching but he got over it once he got in the water with Ms. Brittani. I have been very impressed with how comfortable Ty has gotten in the water. Every time I take him to the Country Club, which is usually everyday. I love the water the feels these days. Ty is showing off something he learned. However, sometimes he still gets really clingy when I am swimming with him.
Here are some pictures of our little fish. Ty is the one in the white swim shirt. I am so happy that he loves wearing those because he is easy too spot!
Ty swimming in the water with a life vest (back pack as Ty calls it).



Well, our house is almost put back together. Hopefully, with Ryan home all weekend we will get a lot done. I hope to put the crib up this weekend, too! Ty does have a Birthday Party party tomorrow for his friends Cinco and Hudson. We can't wait to play with our friends, and I know Ty will be ready to get out. We did go to the park this Morning and swimming this afternoon. Ty has really been a trooper through all this but I know he ready for me to stop working on the house.





No comments: