Friday, May 11, 2012

Park Time

 Georgia Kate sitting next to her brother's names. :) It is time to get GK's name added.
 First swing ride at a park. I think we found another favorite thing.



 Tyler showing of his swinging skills as well. He was going really high, but I always seem to snap too late.
We had a wonderful time at the park during Ty's Soccer Party last night. The weather was beautiful and it was nice to have some family time together. I was gone Tuesday and Wednesday night, which is a lot. I do not like to miss two nights in a row. I love bedtime and I hate when I have to miss, but Ryan has become a champ with our bedtime routine.
Tomorrow is the first Saturday in a couple of months that we wont have soccer and I am kind of looking forward to it. It will be nice to have some much needed family time this weekend.

No comments: