Thursday, May 24, 2012

Wrap Up

 Love these pictures. I love how Landry is included.
Ryan's Spring softball season came to a close on Sunday afternoon. We had a wonderful time watching Ryan play and Ty was always excited about being the bat boy.
Tyler and Georgia Kate even loved watching me play, too. Yes. you read that right. This first time I got talked in to playing I led Ryan's team to their first victory! :) It seems that his team was always short of female players, and I was always there with tennis shoes on, maybe next time I wont wear tennis shoes and they wont be able to ask me. You know I actually had a fun time. They were all just playing to have fun and it was not competitive at all... which is what made it ok for me to play. I am not good, and I am ok with that. I just played because they needed me and I wanted to have fun. Our family loved our Sunday fun days at the baseball field.
I am still waiting on my team shirt, Ryan. :)  

No comments: