Tuesday, May 1, 2012

We Are Family

 Aunt Chris, Uncle Phil (he flew in from San Francisco just to meet GK), Ghee, and Ama. Such a precious family. We love you all so much. Thanks again for loving on 2 of my babies while I was gone.
 Ever since I found out I was pregnant with Georgia Kate I had dreams of doing a generation shot. Well, my dream came true!
Whew... I think this is my last post from San Diego. This was Georgia Kate's first time to meet her Great Grandmother, Ama. We had such a precious time with her and she loved being able to love on Georgia Kate.
The first moment Ama caught sight of GK was priceless and brought me to tears, because she never got to meet Landry or attend the funeral (traveling is too much for her so my Aunt came in her place). As she was walking to see her she said "I feel like my heart is going to leap out of chest". Last week was such a special time for all of us.  

No comments: