Tuesday, July 3, 2012

JLBC Social


Rise UP JLBC!!!

Last Thursday we held a Junior League social, that some of my amazing Board Members put together. We don't hold meetings during the summer so we thought it would be fun to have a Nacho and Sangria Bar "by the pool" Social. What a great night to catch up with some amazing women. I am amazed and thankful everyday for the women I have serving right next to me this year, and my Board Members... wow!!!  I am blessed and lucky. We are planning a great year for our members to Rise UP. I am loving every part of this adventure... bring on the challenge!! Well, it has already been brought, and I am still smiling so that is good, I hope. ;) Thank you for my parents for watching the kids and their support during this time. Ryan was out of town so my parents stepped up, and I am so thankful for that. Ryan and my parents are so proud of me and I need that this year more than ever. Thank you all for loving me and supporting my dream. 

No comments: