Friday, July 20, 2012

Moments

I have just been a slump this week, or a bad mood as my Husband would tell you. ;) I am not really sure why, because it has not been a bad week. It has been a little busy, but nothing we are not used to. Therefore, because of my slump my blogging has suffered. I will try not to let it happen again.
Georgia Kate has developed a little cough and runny nose, and been very clingy and at times fussier than normal. Which makes it tough to get a lot of things done.... but I try so hard not to complain about that stuff because I am truly thankful for every moment these days and never want to take anything for granted. Maybe it's because last year I would have done anything for a fussy baby, and I am also reminded that there are so many women out there going through the journey of loosing a baby, and or trying so hard to get pregnant... those women would do anything to have a fussy baby in their house. My heart aches on a daily basis for these individuals, because I know all to well the pain and heart ache that they are feeling.
It is hard to grasp that we are days from the 2 year marker. I have been reflecting on all the good things that Landry brought in to our life, and I am amazed at how much one little boy did for us and others.....  Humbled. I am missing him as a type this and actually have tears streaming down my face, it has been while that I have cried for Landry. No matter how many years that go by Landry will always have a place in my heart, and for that I am thankful.
Fussy, but oh so cute!! :)


If I could encourage you to do anything this next week it would be to tell those around you just how amazing they are and how much they mean to you. Do something fun that you love with someone you love. Life is precious. 

No comments: