Tuesday, July 17, 2012

Impact

Today was a Junior League day.... Always a good day, If you ask me. I had a Informational lunch meeting, this is a opportunity for women that are interested in joining the league to learn more about us and meet current members. This evening I met with my Board for pictures. It is hard to believe that this is my 4th Board picture to take. I am so thankful for this amazing experience and the memories I am creating. I am also thankful for a talented friend, who loves taking pictures. Thank you, KC. You are the best. Most importantly I am thankful to my amazing and supportive husband who worked half day so I could attend these events. Yay for a flexible summer schedule and to Ryan, who is so proud of me for taking on this role. I love you. As the months get closer to our league year I realize how lucky I am to be the President of this amazing organization. We don't rest and we are always planning on how to make a huge impact. I love it.

No comments: