Monday, August 27, 2012

First Day, Again

First Day of School Picture. Tyler and GK got up to see their Daddy off this Morning. (I guess I did not need the flash, Ryan's eyes look a little spooky).
First Day surprise for our favorite School Superintendent!
                                      

Today was another "First Day of School" at our house. Ryan's students are officially back in school, and today also marked Tyler's 4th day of school, he informed me of that at pick up today.
 I wanted to do something special for Ryan since this is the day that he has been planning for since School was over last year. Ryan worked so hard this Summer and we are so proud of him and all that he does for Westphalia and our family.
I thought it would be a fun treat for Tyler and Ryan, but what the picture doesn't show is Tyler in the back ground crying and throwing fit, because he does not want to eat the Lasagna I made. ;) Therefore, there was no special treat for Tyler tonight..... I thought the fits would end by 5, but I guess not. Sometimes family dinner time is not all that it is cracked up to be, and I really hate that.
Have a wonderful year, Ryan! We love you!! First Soccer practice of the Season, tomorrow. Our Fall routine is in full swing, and I could not be more excited.

No comments: