Monday, August 20, 2012

Water and Ships

Palm Beach Water Park! We loved this spot.



Too much excitement for one day.

Of course you have to be buried in the sand! Thanks, Ghee.

The Strand


Galveston had everything kids could ever want and more. We visited The Strand and had a delicious lunch, I love seafood and this is the perfect spot to eat seafood for every meal. We at at a place that overlooked the water, and we had to change tables, to make a certain 5 year old happy... someone wanted to watch the workers work on a crane. Free entertainment!! Tyler and Poppy toured a huge ship, and Ty said it reminded him of Jake and the Never Land Pirates, thanks Disney Junior. :)
On Friday we heaed to "Palm Beach" a fun outdoor water park that is apart of the Botanical Garden. Tyler and even Georgia Kate loved this place. So did I... Tyler and I love doing the Lazy River and the Wave Pool together. It really was suited for younger kids, so it really was perfect for my family. I am so thankful for a friend that was there on Vacation in June and told us about the Condo and gave me a list of fun things to do, we did them all. 

No comments: