Saturday, September 1, 2012

Only You

I spotted this on my home from my parents tonight with Georgia Kate. It also followed us all the way home. Rainbows will always make me think of Landry. I also love that my friends think of Landry when they see a rainbow as well, I always love their sweet pictures... thank you.
 Tears filled my eyes as I thanked God for Landry and his amazing presence in our life. I am just so thankful for Landry, and all that has come from his short but precious life. Overall it is a symbol of God and his promise to us all.... breathtaking.
From the picture, it looks like a double rainbow... that reminds me of our third blessing, Georgia Kate.... our rainbow after the storm. 

1 comment:

Lisa said...

That is a beautiful picture, and rainbows make me feel the exact same way!