Tuesday, September 4, 2012

Practice Makes Perfect

Tyler had his 2nd Soccer practice of the Season tonight, and I was able to make this one. Which, I am so thankful for since I will miss the next two weeks. Tyler has the #11 on back of his shirt. I can tell he had a great time and worked hard because he was all sweaty and very thirsty. Good job, Coach.
Unfortunately, I only got one picture. I was busy keeping Georgia Kate from eating rocks. There is a playground attached to the practice fields, which is nice... however, it is all rock. ;) Georgia Kate is fast and will put anything in her mouth... yucky! She hears that a lot. Thankfully, there were swings so that kept her occupied and off the ground. I did get to visit with a friend that I don't get to see that often anymore, so that is always fun and needed.
Ty's first game is on Saturday and he is so excited. Now all we need is a uniform!!  

No comments: