Sunday, September 30, 2012

Where To Begin, Again

Life and hectic schedules have come in the way of one of my favorite things... blogging. I am still in a bit of denial that October 1 is tomorrow...... what happened to September? Seriously, this month is a blur. The past two weeks have been fast and furious. It also doesn't help being out of town two weekends in a row. This evening we were enjoying the nice fall weather with a much needed family walk. We started talking about our week and this is the first week in several that I don't have any evening commitments and our weekend seems pretty open. I think I need that, because of course it picks up again the week after.
Right now I am just reminded how precious time is, and to enjoy every minute of it, even if you feel like you never get anything accomplished, as always this is just a season of life. Don't get me wrong some days are just a bit too overwhelming and the only way to feel better is to cry. ;)
 These precious faces above always help me keep things in perspective when days get me down and are just plan busy. They always love me and know how to make me slow down and just enjoy every minute of everyday.
This blog post has also reminded how much I miss blogging, so I hope to be able to give you a little glimpse of what has been going on in our life soon.

No comments: