Wednesday, December 26, 2012

Merry Christmas



We hope that you and your family had a wonderful Christmas. We are truly thankful for each of you and thank you for following our journey, even though this has been the worst blogging month for me. Hopefully, this week and next will allow me time to catch home. Ryan is off, and we are home the rest of the Christmas break. So thankful for this special family time. Although, Ryan better be in our office working on his dissertation..... time is almost up, well according to me time is almost up. ;)

I will share more on our fun Christmas time with our families. We left last Friday to head to Keller, to spend a few days with Ryan's family and headed home on Christmas Eve to attend a Christmas Eve service at my Amma's church. It made her night to see us there. On Christmas Ghee and Poppy came over for Christmas Morning, and then that afternoon we headed to my parents for Christmas with Amma and part of Dad's family. So many wonderful memories were created and shared.

This picture was one of my favorites that were taken over Thanksgiving. I have more to share when I get our CD back. I loved including our sweet, Landry this year.

No comments: