Wednesday, December 5, 2012

November S.M.I.L.E.





Well, I guess I could blame my lack of blogging on the craziness of the Holidays. We have just been busy but in a good and fun way. I already hosted one Christmas party at our house, last night. We will be hosting another one next weekend. I do love our house during Christmas. I also love any excuse to be able to host a party! :) Last Tuesday we had our JLBC Project S.M.I.L.E. event at the Children's hospital. We had a Harvest Hoedown, and what a great turn out of patients and their families. We played so many games, fall crafts, and making Christmas ornaments for our tree in the lobby. This was the first time that we were able to have kids place their ornament on our tree, what a goose bump moment. We are actually wrapping up our JLBC year. We only have 2 more events this month and then we will have some much needed R and R until mid January. Actually a past President from several years ago, told me at the gym on Monday that I am on the downward slope of my presidency... wow. What a year.  

No comments: