Thursday, December 27, 2012

Merry Tacky Christmas

Every December instead of a Junior League Board Meeting we do something to celebrate the Season. This year I thought it would be fun to host a tacky/white trash Christmas party. I know I say this a lot, but I have the most amazing board members and we all love to have fun. Therefore, I opened up our house for a night of food, wine, and of course a white trash/white elephant gift exchange. The best part is there was actually stealing going on... we laughed so hard. The perfect night to get our holidays started out right. Tomorrow night we will be celebrating the Birthday of one of my board members, girls night out. Can't wait.
I have personally enjoyed this week "off", because next week it will be back to work and planning. Only a few months left.... wow!
 

No comments: