Friday, December 14, 2012

Christmas Cocktail

The above is me with with all Past JLBC Presidents. What an honor to stand beside these women. What a Legacy they have all left on the league.

Below is me with almost all my Board Members. I will say it again, I love my Board. Amazing women to work with. We know how to work and have fun at the same time.

The Board with our Sustainer Host of the evening, Suzy Adams. Thank you so much for opening up your house to us, again.

I simply adore Jen! She is one of my Sustainer Advisers. I am so thankful for her.

Last Thursday was the leagues annual Christmas Cocktail. We try to take it easy in December and focus on celebrating the Holiday Season. Therefore, instead of a monthly General Membership Meeting we do a Christmas Cocktail. It is held in a home of one of our Sustaining Members and we invite all Active and Sustaining members for a fun night of celebrating and spreading Christmas cheer. It is always a fun night of talking and laughing. I enjoyed not having to create a agenda this month for a meeting. Merry Christmas, to me. :) It is also fun seeing faces that you don't see that often. It is hard to believe that the first half of my term is almost over. It really has flown by. I guess that is what happens when you are busy, busy. The Board had our Christmas party last week, as well. I will share pictures soon, because it was a super fun night. 

I am thankful the weekend is here. This week was a little rough with Ty's ear infection (the meds have done there job and he is back to himself) and Georgia Kate has a nasty cold with some really gunky eyes. I got her on some eye drops today, but she SCREAMS, so I am not sure if they make it in her eye. I love this Season, but don't like all the germs that come with it. I am ready for us all to be on the mend.   

No comments: