Monday, May 13, 2013

DayTrip


On Saturday we headed to Fort Worth to celebrate a 6th Birthday and Mother's Day. Tyler and Gk's cousin, Jake had a fun party and Ty and GK loved being apart of it.
 It was a full day of non stop fun. Tball, Swimming Party, Soccer, and more Swimming. Tyler loved all the swimming and Georgia Kate, well once she warmed up to it she loved it. I am actually doing Mommy and Me swim lessons with her this year, so I have a feeling she will be a fearless fish very soon. Tyler will be taking them at the same time, so it works out great with our schedule.
We always love getting to spend some fun quality time with Ryan's family. Both of the kids crashed on the way home and went right back to sleep when we got home, and Tyler slept in his clothes. You know he had fun.  Nana and Papa are actually coming to watch Tyler play Tball on Thursday so we will get another visit with them very soon.
Big week for me as I will be heading to Washington DC for the AJLI Annual Conference. It is my last trip with AJLI and JLBC. I have been so thankful for all of the wonderful experiences and people I have met through these conferences. A little bittersweet but at the same time I can't wait to CELEBRATE!! Now, I guess this means I better get packing. So thankful for Ryan, Ghee, and Poppy for all of their help and support while I am away. I never have to worry about Tyler or GK. Thanks!


No comments: