Thursday, May 23, 2013

Wrapping Up A Year

9 more days.... but who is counting. It still seems a little surreal that I don't have any planning to do or Calenders to make for next year. No one to contact, No meetings. No Agendas. My, I like this feeling. It feels really good. I was able to take Georgia Kate to open gym today with friends for the first time this year.... JLBC consumed me and my family this year, that it feels really good to just be able to focus on my family and do fun things in the morning with special friends that I don't get to see that often and Georgia Kate LOVED Open Gym. Please know that I loved this year and I am still remaining a Active member but being able to have a little more flexibility and free time is what I am ready for. I might actually get to blog a lot more again.
May in our league is all about celebrating on a great year. We started May 3 with our end of the year Board Retreat/Celebration. It was held at a beautiful Lake House over looking Lake Belton. Of course I had to end with a balloon release since that is how I started my year. I gave my board members really pretty Key Chains and attached a little note and balloons to them. I am so thankful for my Board Members this year. We really bonded and formed a special connection and each of them will always hold a special place in my heart. I am so happy that said yes, and agreed to serve along side me this year. I could not have done it with out them.     


 
 
 


No comments: