Friday, June 13, 2014

Last Day

Thursday, June 5th marked Tyler's last as a Kindergartner. I am still having a hard time grasping that I have a First Grader. Thank goodness I have a couple of months to let that fully sink in. This year flew by so fast, but I am hopping our summer days go a little slower so I can cherish the days with our biggest.
Sending Tyler to Kindergarten was a very emotional time for me and I just remember the tears filling my eyes when leaving his class on his first day of school. However, I honestly think that the last day of school was even harder than the first. I found myself choking up and holding back the tears more than ever.
I think I am realizing and grasping just how fast these younger years fly by, and how important it is to cherish every moment. I never knew how true that saying "I blinked" is until this year. I blinked and that precious boy that made me a Mom for first time started and graduated from Kindergarten. I am just in complete awe of Tyler and the awesome year he had! Falcon Pride.

No comments: