Monday, June 9, 2014

T-Ball




I am slightly embarrassed at how far behind I am on all that has been going on in our family. But, this week is a new start at getting all caught up. However, I am sure you gathered that with the two previous posts. I know for a fact that my Dad is probably so  happy to see something besides packing boxes. :) 
May also held the last time Tyler will play T-Ball. Next year we will be moving up to Machine Pitch. Time flies and on days like that this one I truly wish that time would slow down just for a minute. Our biggest is growing up and we could not be more proud of his determination to be the best he can be at every sport he plays, and he has played a lot this year. What a joy it has been to watch Tyler grow in this sport, and I hope that we have many more years of growth as we watch our slugger on the playing field.  


No comments: