Sunday, June 15, 2014

My Father

This special man will always have my heart. No matter how old I am, I will always be a Daddy's girl. My Dad loves me unconditionally and he will always be my biggest fan. Every time we are together he always tells me how beautiful I am, and how much he loves me. I am so blessed. 
My Dad is also a Father to a son in Heaven, and the love and pride he has for my brother, Justin is admiral and humbling. I know for a fact that we are both lucky to have this man as our Dad.
I also know for a fact that he loves his grandchildren well. My Dad takes his title as Poppy with absolute pride, and I have seen the absolute love and joy his three Grandchildren have brought to his heart. I love you, Dad! Thank you for being the best and funniest Poppy ever. We all love and miss you. 

No comments: