Monday, September 8, 2008

Like Father Like Son

Ryan got Ty ready for church yesterday and I must say he did a great job. Ty looked so handsome. Ryan even tried to style his hair. Of course Ty shot me his wide mouth smile, and you will see later on in the pictures Ryan shot me the same look. What am I going to do with my silly men?
Ty had a great Sunday. My Mom called me yesterday afternoon to see if Ty could go swimming with her and Poppy and their friends that are in town from Florida. Ty had a great swim play date. Ryan and I met up with them after the pool so we could all have a nice dinner together. We all love family time on Sunday's!
Have a great week.



1 comment:

WashburnWife said...

Adorable Guys!! Hey by the way, thanks for the heads up on Grandparents Day. I am embarrased to say that completely slipped my mind and thanks to reading your blog at 9pm last night, my children's Grandparents all got a phone call from their babies.

Take Care!