Monday, September 15, 2008

Yes Please

I have my eye on this cute spider treat bag from Pottery Barn Kids. Ty's name will be monogrammed on it of course. PBK has free shipping on all Halloween items. Now all I need to do is convince Ryan. Maybe if I say please he will agree. I already have Ty's costume picked out, too! I think. We will leave that for a surprise. I love this time of year.
Well I must get back to cleaning the study. I decided I needed a blog break! I have my first PTO meeting tonight. I am a little nervous. I am sure it will be fine.
We are experiencing some cool weather today. I have had the windows open all day and I even worked in the yard. I am trying to make the house perfect for our Supper Club group on Wednesday night. I think I am trying to take on too much. I always do that. Have a great Monday.

2 comments:

WashburnWife said...

Go SuperWoman!! Careful not to make yourself crazy. It is often easy to do when we are trying to be the best Mommy and Wife possible at the same time. I have faith in you!! You Go Girl!!!

Lauren said...

You are Super Woman :)!!! I hope Ty gets that cute Trick or Treat basket!!! And I swear today Madison said "Ty"...Today she was sitting in my lap and we were looking at your blog and I was talking all about Tyler and I swear she said "Ty" :)!!!