Monday, September 1, 2008

Our Weekend

Here is a quick recap from our Labor Day Weekend.
Saturday:
Ryan started his Fall Doctorate Classes at A&M. The best part is he only has to go on Saturday's. I had the Junior League Fall Provisional Class Orientation from 9am-3pm. Our new class is formed at last, and we have some wonderful girls.( This is why I was so absent last week) I am so mad at myself for not getting any pictures. Thank you Ghee and Poppy for watching Ty on Saturday. I know you all had a great day.
Sunday:
We all head to Austin near Lake Travis with my parents to stay the night with my Aunt and Uncle, John and Mary at their Condo. We are so thrilled that they bought a piece of property in Austin. It Looks like we might get to see them more often. Below our a few pictures from our fun trip to Austin with family. Ty is surrounded by his beautiful second cousins, Claire and Caroline. They both drove in for the day to have lunch with us all. Ty was loving every minute of this photo shoot. What cute college girls!
After lunch and a nap Tyler went for swim with me, Ryan, Poppy, and John. As you can tell Ty loved being in the pool again.
This morning was the greatest. My Uncle has a boat so Ryan, my Dad, and I went out on Lake Travis for a few hours. It was so beautiful. Mary and my Mom stayed back and played with Ty. I am now trying to talk my Dad in to buying a boat. We had one growing up. We will see if it works.
Me and my Uncle John.

Thank you John and Mary for a wonderful weekend. We always love seeing you. There is a quick recap. Busy but worth it!

1 comment:

Lauren said...

What a fun weekend!!! Love the pics!! Hope you have a great week!