Monday, September 29, 2008

Weekend Review

I do not have that many pictures from this weekend, but I did get some when we dropped Ty off with his Aunt Shana. Ty did several firsts with out us over the weekend. Ty went to the Fort Worth Zoo and got to ride on a train and carousal with his cousins Callie and Caleb and then on Friday night Ty went to a football game to watch his cousin Justin play football. I heard Ty loved the band. That does not surprise me. Ty loves music.
Ty even stayed up until 10:30pm on Friday night because of the game! I was a little stressed when I heard about that, but I got over it. I need to learn to relax a little. I just like my schedule. I am already concerned about the schedule when we are in San Diego because of the 2 hour time change...... Suggestions!!!!
Overall we all had a nice weekend. Here is a picture of Ty with Caleb and Callie all loaded up in the car. Thank you so much Nana, Papa, Shana, and Sherri for loving on our sweet boy over the weekend!

1 comment:

lvaught said...

well whenever we change time zones I usually just stick to New Mexico time. When we went to California I changed Madisons schedule to Cali time and she really did bad. But Tyler did super when you changed him to Florida time, so I think it all depends on little man :) I bet he will do just GREAT :) Have tons of fun and take lots of pics!!