Friday, September 12, 2008

TGIF


As you can see we are ready for the weekend. We just hope we stay dry. I guess that all depends on Hurricane Ike. The good news is we can use some rain. However, the best news of all was Ryan's Saturday class at A&M was cancelled due to the weather! WHOOP!!!!! We have not seen much of Ryan this week, especially Ty. He did get to talk to him on the phone this morning. Ty heard his voice and said Dada and Bye Bye. Ty's favorite words. What is really cute is every time Ty sees a picture of Ryan he points and says Dada. Precious.
Have a wonderful weekend. I hope to rest up for my marathon week that I have next week. Did I mention that with two meetings and recruiting all day Wednesday I am also planning and hosting our monthly Supper Club on Wednesday night! I am crazy! Thank you Southern Living for a recipe. I hope it is delicious. I will let you know.

No comments: