Thursday, September 18, 2008

A Tast Of Italy

That was our Supper Club theme for last night. Everything was Italian, even the wine and beer. I think that everything turned out wonderful. The salad, bread, Spinach Alfredo, and dessert turned out great. The chef that is part our supper club had seconds on the main dish. I took that as a good sign. A big sigh of relief. I have been working the past three days on trying to clean, decorate, and prepare a full course meal. I have to give a BIG thanks to my Mom for everything she did to help. Because, it is hard to do the things I mentioned and entertain Ty who by the way is getting in to everything these days. He is learning all sorts of new things. Our favorites are: Climbing a step ladder by himself, and getting in to a sitting position from the floor. Very busy week for Ty, too! You never know if he will be crawling, sitting ,or standing. It is so fun to watch him.
I attached some pictures of the final project. We had 8 total last night. We were missing two. It was still fun and we are ready for next month at Rob and Christina's house.



The appetizer and wine station.
The dining room table all ready for guests.
The place setting. We got this idea from a Pottery Barn Magazine. I did my research.
A picture of me with Lindsay. I wish I would have gotten more, but I was a little busy once the party started. Lindsay and DJ came over before the others. It was great getting to spend that extra time with them.
Today Ty and I took it easy. I was worn out from going and going this week. I loved being
able to bathe and put Ty to bed tonight. Ryan has a board meeting, so I am having a nice relaxing Thursday night.

1 comment:

Heather B. said...

I am so glad it went off wonderfully for you!!! Your house looks so inviting! Isn't it nice to just relax by yourself everynow and then?