Thursday, September 18, 2008

Up, Up

I love when ever I open the door to Ty's room and see him standing waiting for me to get him. Ty has known how to pull up in his bed for a while, but just this week he started doing it ALL the time. It has made nap time a little challenging but not too bad.
Ty gets very excited when he pushes himself up that he will start bouncing. Very cute. Ty is learning new things very fast these days. I am amazed at what all he has accomplished in two weeks.

Ryan just came home a few minutes ago and grabbed Ty to go run some errands. I was not invited. I guess they needed some boy time. Plus, Ryan has not seen Ty in two days. I just told them to be home in time for dinner and bedtime. I am no fun. Plus, I think Ryan is going to see my High School (Temple Wildcats) play football tonight.
We hope you all have a wonderful and safe weekend!

No comments: