Saturday, December 19, 2009

Banana Bread




Every year for Christmas I like to give Ryan's staff a homemade Christmas gift. This year I decided on Banana Bread, because for the past few years I made candy and this year I thought I would try something a little different just in case they were tired of my candy and tins. Therefor, Thursday afternoon was spent baking. My Banana Bread recipe is really easy and so yummy. Thanks to Ty and Ghee for helping out! By the time time I wrapped the last loaf at 8:30pm on Thursday night I was so tired and relieved that I got them all done and don't have to make another loaf for a while. I had two left over so we will be passing those on to our neighbor's! Have a wonderful weekend. I am going to work really hard at getting caught up on my blog before we head out of town.

No comments: