Monday, December 7, 2009

Poppy And His Helper

My Dad has been working so hard on getting Ty's official Big Boy bed ready for him. This bed is very special to my family because it was my Brother's bed when he was a little boy. I love that the bed is now being passed down to Ty. What special memories for me and now for Ty. Thank you Poppy for all the hard work you put in to getting the bed back in tip top shape! It looks wonderful.
As you can tell Ty loves tools of any kind. He always loves going over to Ghee and Poppy's house because he knows he will always find tools around. I love these pictures. My Dad means the world to me and Ty is so blessed to have a wonderful Poppy that loves him and thinks the world of him.
We have had a cold and wet Monday. However, we did get to have a mini playgroup this Morning! I always love surprise playgroups. Oh, Are Christmas Cards we delivered today so I hope to address and get them out tomorrow! Be on the look out for your card.

No comments: