Monday, December 21, 2009

December Supper Club

I am really behind on getting these pictures posted but better late than never I suppose. Last Wednesday our Supper Club met again for a Christmas Dinner Party. The last time we had the whole group together was in August. We had a hard time finding dates that worked for everyone the past few months.
Since we were celebrating Christmas I came up with the idea of tacky Christmas wear. As you can see I even won the award for best dressed! Thanks Mom for letting me go through your closet. We had a great night talking and catching up and of course there was a lot of laughter. We did an Ornament Exchange (the women) and then we all did a White Elephant gift exchange. The gifts were very funny and creative of course!



We are in Keller with Ryan's family until Christmas Eve. We arrived this afternoon and looking forward to a fun visit. I have a lot of posts saved so hopefully I will get caught up this week. Merry Christmas!!






1 comment:

Maryellen said...

Merry Christmas Holly! I loved your Christmas outfit.