Tuesday, December 29, 2009

It's Official


Good Morning Sunshine!! Ty looks so big in his new bed. My favorite are the sheets! We love our stars.

Ty is no longer in his crib that we transitioned to the toddler bed! He is in an official BIG boy bed! We took down the crib on Sunday and it was a very sad time for me because it really hit that Ty is growing up. I know that someday we will bring the crib back for Baby#2, hopefully. When I told my parents the next morning how well Ty did my Mom asked if I cried? Yes I did. I can't help it. My baby is growing up way too fast.
Ty has done great with the transition so I am pleased with how well he is doing and I hope it continues. I love that his bedding has stayed the same. When we ordered the crib bedding we went ahead and ordered the twin bedding as well. Sweet Dreams!

No comments: