Sunday, December 13, 2009

What's A Boy To Do When It Is Cold Outside?

Play with his trains. I love watching Ty when he plays with his trains because he concentrates on what he is doing plus all the sound effects are pricless. Sometimes he likes to take the traks off of the table so he can really look at what he is doing.




We had a whirlwind of a weekend but it was great. We are just getting home from the Dallas area where we celebrated Chrsitmas with part of my Dad's family. We had a great lunch and Nana and Papa even came and had lunch with us since they live in that area, too. I will feel you in on the rest of our weekend in a later post. I can't believe that Christmas is right around the corner. I have so much to do this week to get us all ready.



2 comments:

Lauren said...

he is too precious with his trains! and yay you figured out how to change your background, love it!

Holly Steele said...

Oh, that was Ryan.....:)