Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Happy Holidays

Our House is all ready for the Holidays and this year I will be opening up our house for you to see. This is our first Christmas in this house so I was a little overwhelmed with where I would put everything and if I would have enough decorations. I will say that our house is the perfect Holiday/Christmas house. I have a feeling I am going to miss the decorations and being able to see our tree in all its glory from the street once they come down. I have not taking a lot of pictures yet but here are some. Our windows from our Family room and then our back/side door. We have a lot of back door guests.
As you will see Ty is still our little elf. I love seeing Ty's face when the "whites" come one. Thanks to Ryan they are all on a timer. Now that the house is done it is just the hustle bustle that is the Holiday's. This Month is full and I still have to get out Christmas Cards(Hopefully they will be ready by this week), finish shopping (I will say we are almost done) I still have to work on gifts for neighbors and Ryan's staff.

No comments: