Wednesday, October 5, 2011

36 going on 37 weeks

I had another weekly appointment this afternoon to check on GK and I will just say that I have progressed a lot in over week...... She could be here a lot sooner than later. The waiting game is officially on. I left my appointment in complete shock, and I am still feeling a little overwhelmed. I have a lot done, but I still have a long list.
I have been amazed at the sense of peace that has fallen over me this month, and I have been so thankful for that feeling. I have thanked God numerous times for that peace. However, this afternoon I have started feeling anxious about everything, so It finally took me looking at my never ending to do list and my own anxiety to once again give everything over God because he is the one that has the ultimate plan for our third blessing. He already knows her Birthday and I love that thought.
We will see what the rest of this week holds for our family......

No comments: