Thursday, October 13, 2011

Sneak Peak




I thought it was time to give you a a little sneak peak in to Georgia Kate's nursery. It has been amazing to see the transformation in this room that holds so many precious and bittersweet memories for me. I wish I could take credit for these beautiful creations, but GK's Ghee and our amazing long time family friend, Judy deserve all the credit. We our so thankful for Ghee and Judy and all of their special loving touches. This is Judy's 3rd nursery to help us with, so she will always hold a special place in our hearts. Ty has really grown attached to Ms. Judy and almost every Morning he asks if Ms. Judy is coming over. :)



The wooden sign (My Prince Did Come.... His Name Is Daddy) was the first piece I bought for the Nursery. I have had my eye on it for years and I knew that If we ever were blessed with a girl I would get this sign. I actually gave it to Ryan for Fathers Day, and he had tears in his eyes when he saw it for the first time.





This mirror is hanging above the Changing table. We ordered the letters off of Etsy..... I love this site, and have made several purchases from there. We also have her initials above her bed, but that was still a work in progress when I took these pictures. We actually have a few more items hung that I have not taken pictures of just yet.... I will do the full room tour at some point.




There has been so much time and extra love poured in to this room, and that means the world to me. I am truly thankful for every tiny detail... it is perfect!








1 comment:

Mary Beth and Travis said...

Holly, the mirror with Georgia Kate's name is so beautiful! Can't wait for the whole tour. :)