Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Big and Little

Tyler and I were outside playing yesterday afternoon and Tyler started stacking some stone we have by the side of our fence. Therefore, I thought I would try to turn it in to a lesson and have him sort the stone in to a big pile and little pile..... it actually was working (Ty is not always the best student for me). A few minutes in to our sorting activity Ty holds up this little rock and tells me that Georgia Kate is going to be this little. Ty has really started talking about his little sister a lot lately and everything he is going to teach her. On Sunday he told me that he is going to teach Georgia Kate how to swim.
I am so thankful that this been a positive experience for him, because I was worried about that for a while. It is amazing what he understands at 4, and how much more he understands about certain things than he did last year. A few weeks ago on the the way to school Tyler asked me if Georgia Kate was going to go to Heaven like Landry. My heart stopped and I immediately said no, thankfully that is all he wanted to hear because he moved on to something else right after that. That question has always been of fear of mine......Ty has started talking about the Hospital a lot, and in his eyes he thought I was sick..... he will see pictures of me in the Hospital bed, and he will say that I was sick... later on in pictures he will see me in clothes at the Hospital and tell me that I was feeling better. I packed a lot of clothes to wear this time around. I have kept assuring him that Mommy was not sick when she was at the Hospital with Landry. I know we all want and need this to be positive experience this time around, and I believe it will be.
I am still so thankful for our precious biggest and his precious heart, and I will continue to pray for his precious heart daily. Our little Georgia Kate rock. :)

No comments: