Sunday, October 16, 2011

Halloween Party

Introducing, Tyler the worker! When we asked Tyler what he wanted to be this year for Halloween he said a worker. We asked him what kind of worker, and he said like Poppy. Therefore, Tyler is a Home builder aka Ty the builder! I will say it was a very easy and inexpensive costume. Jeans, Jim Vaughn Home t-shirt, (Poppy's work shirt as Ty calls it) hard hat, and a tool belt!
I don't know about you but I think this is one of the cutest workers I have ever seen. It is amazing how much he has grown up this year. I love Ty the Builder, our worker boy!









Trying to get a group shot of all the kids... did not work to well. Ty is the one aiming a gun. :)


This evening we attended our first Halloween party of the year. Tyler was so excited about wearing his costume for the first time and going on a hay ride.

Needless to say I did not get that many pictures once we arrived, and Ty went on the hay ride with out me.... it was a Haunted Hay Ride and Ryan was one of the Ghosts, and poor Ty was so scared so I am thankful I had so many wonderful friends calming Tyler down. If he only knew at the time that Daddy was one of those scary ghosts maybe it would have been different. Overall, it was a fun evening with some great friends and lots of cute kids in costumes.

1 comment:

Mary Beth and Travis said...

I LOVE Tyler's costume!!! :) What a great idea!