Friday, October 14, 2011

Pumpkin Patch

This Morning I had the privilege of attending Ty's class field trip to a local Pumpkin Patch that is walking distance from Ty's school. However, I drove over with another Mom that is also pregnant and due next Wednesday.... I was going to walk but she needed someone to show her where to go, so I was being a good friend. :)
Ty was having a great time running, exploring, and trying to pick up every pumpkin. It was so fun seeing him light up and interact with all of his classmates. I am so blessed to have the opportunity to attend all of these special field trips with Tyler, and I will never take them for granted. Ty was so excited about his pumpkin that he got to pick out to keep. I know we will find a special place for it at home.


Taking a break to play the drums on the pumpkins.


Story time. Look at Ty raising his hand... love him. :)





Art table. Ty was really upset this Morning that Daddy could not come on his field trip, too. Ryan has been working a lot of late hours to finish a major paper for his Doctorate (he turns it in on Monday so we are almost there, and plus he keeps telling me not to go in to labor before Monday.... lots of pressure. :) ).... plus work commitments, so I know Ty is really missing his Daddy.

Tyler was working really hard on his project and he told me after he finished it that he wanted to give it Daddy so he can take it to work. I truly adore our biggest and I am soaking up all of this special time with him. So proud of his finished project. He gave it to me so we would not loose it.

The bean bag toss was on of Tyler's favorites, and he kept trying to cut in line so he could go more than once. :)

Tyler with his class.


What a beautiful Fall morning to go to a pumpkin patch. I am so thankful I was able to be there to share in such a fun outing with my favorite 4 year old.
















No comments: